Thanks to the development of modern paint formulas designed for very specific purposes, the right paint system can be a major ally.
This is particularly true in the world of RF-shielding paint.
What Is RF-Shielding Paint and RFID Systems?
The air we live and work in contains an endless barrage of signals and frequencies, all passing through our walls without us noticing. While this often isn’t a problem, it certainly can be if you work with sensitive information or equipment.
This risk can be minimized with the right RFID system.
While there are different options and textiles available, our Northstar Painting team specializes in applying RF-shielding paint systems that can reduce and/or block these unwanted signals. And, when grounded, this system protects against low frequency electrical fields.
Where Is RFID Painting Used?
- General industry, to reduce any electromagnetic interference
- Research and development facilities where there is sensitive equipment and secure data
- Healthcare facilities, to prevent interference with equipment
- Conference rooms
- Spaces near high output radio towers where electromagnetic radiation levels are high
Why Choose Northstar Painting?
- We are fully licensed and insured
- Your project will never be sold to a subcontractor (we handle it directly!)
- We are deadline-driven
- We have extremely high employee retention, allowing us to offer consistent, personalized service from dedicated team members
- Over the years, we have built strong relationships with exceptional vendors. If your project has unique requirements, we take the time to be certain that the ideal product and specifications are chosen for maximum performance.
- Our clients include respected, well-known international brands
- We will coordinate with your team, ensuring that your staff and operations will not be disrupted