The most effective maintenance plans are preventive maintenance plans, getting ahead of failures that cost you time, money, and productivity.
Reactive and Demand Facilities Repairs Services
With our in-house technicians, we can solve your facility's repair issues promptly with a focus on first-time repair.
We take that seriously at FacilityMate, and specialize in skillful, strategic partnerships. Our goal is to work alongside you, lightening your load while helping to protect your investments.
Our Range of Expertise
- General Repairs
- Plumbing Services
- Electrical Work
- Commercial Painting Services
- Tile and Grout Specialization
- Polished Concrete
- Rebranding Solutions
- Retail Store Installation and Renovation
- Point of Sale System Revamping
We are extremely proud of our invested team and high employee retention rate, and the personalized service experience this allows us to offer. Our clients know that their project will be handled by us directly, with clear communication, consistency, and a unique efficiency that can only be offered by a team that works together for YOU.
What Are the Benefits of a Facilities Partnership?
Our in-house technicians are seasoned professionals ready to solve your facility's repair issues.
Nationwide planned project work with our traveling technicians.
We strive to have clear and proactive communication.
We want you to know that our mission is to serve your facility as we are entrusted to get the job done right with proactive communication.
Your Full-Service Commercial Contractor
Any Size/Type Project
We have the manpower needed to deliver services on-time, as-promised, and with 100% satisfaction.
Expert Project Management
Dedicated jobsite managers provide oversight, efficiency, and streamlined communication.
We can adapt to your schedule, working during shutdowns, holidays, and off-hours.
Safety Trained & Fully Insured
For your peace of mind and ours, our team is extensively trained and equipped with cutting-edge safety equipment and standards.
We can help you maintain properties across the country, eliminating concerns about branding consistency or finding local contractors. Keep it simple and consistent by keeping it with Northstar.
Why Choose Northstar for Your Maintenance Needs?
- We are fully licensed and insured
- We are deadline-driven
- We have extremely high employee retention, allowing us to offer consistent, personalized service from dedicated team members
- Over the years, we have built strong relationships with exceptional vendors. If your project has unique requirements, we take the time to be certain that the ideal product and specifications are chosen for maximum performance
- Our clients include respected, well-known international brands
- We will coordinate with your team, ensuring that your staff and operations will not be disrupted