80% of a painting project’s success depends on surface preparation. Not many property owners or managers know this, but our team here at Northstar Painting certainly does. That’s why we’ve taken the time to build thorough surface cleaning and preparation techniques right into our work practices, ensuring strong adhesion and secure, durable finishes.
What Is Vapor Blasting, and How Does It Benefit You?
Vapor blasting is a cutting edge method of stripping away old residue, dirt, failed paint/coatings, and even surface rust.
Unlike sandblasting that uses dry media, vapor blasting uses a blend of water, compressed air, and fine media particulate. The benefits include:
- No sand residue is left behind
- Easier on your surfaces
- Clean, dust-free process
- Degreases and cleans
- Dislodges rust and dirt
- Reduces the risk of sparks
- Fast setup and takedown
We are extremely proud of our invested team and high employee retention rate, and the personalized service experience this allows us to offer. Our clients know that their project will be handled by us directly, with clear communication, consistency, and a unique efficiency that can only be offered by a team that works together for YOU.
You Can Trust Northstar Painting
- We are fully licensed and insured
- Your project will never be sold to a subcontractor (we handle it directly!)
- We are deadline-driven
- We have a dedicated team with industry-leading employee retention
- Over the years, we have built strong relationships with exceptional vendors
- Our clients include respected, well-known international brands
- We will coordinate with your team, ensuring that your staff and operations will not be disrupted