What makes an industrial painting process truly exceptional? Attention to detail, and a focus on thorough preparation.
Stripping and cleaning a substrate of contaminants is the only way to ensure that secure adhesion can take place. Creating this fresh, receptive surface is the key to a long-lasting, durable finish that performs as you need it to.
At Northstar Painting, we utilize industrial sandblasting techniques to effectively prepare your metal surfaces.
What Are the Benefits?
- Strips away old coatings, failed paint, oil, grease, and other residue
- Can be used to etch smooth surfaces, allowing for optimal paint adhesion
- Ideal for a wide variety of substrates
Why Choose Northstar Painting for Your Industrial Sandblasting and Painting Needs?
- We take every precaution as we work, effectively protecting your property and workforce
- Our team is NACE-certified, meaning that we can help you pick the ideal industrial paint or coating to meet your requirements
- We offer scheduling flexibility
- We work nationwide
What Makes Us Unique?
- We are fully licensed and insured
- Your project will never be sold to a subcontractor (we handle it directly!)
- We are deadline-driven
- We have extremely high employee retention, allowing us to offer consistent, personalized service from dedicated team members
- Over the years, we have built strong relationships with exceptional vendors. If your project has unique requirements, we take the time to be certain that the ideal product and specifications are chosen for maximum performance
- Our clients include respected, well-known international brands
- We will coordinate with your team, ensuring that your staff and operations will not be disrupted