Commercial Painting with a Tight Deadline: Transforming a Gymnasium
What goes into a successful commercial painting project? Quality, certainly. Safety? Absolutely.
Of equal importance, however, is the ability to accommodate your scheduling needs and timeline. We know that whether you manage a church, a factory, school, or retail store, you need painting services that can smoothly adapt to both your deadline and your hours of operation. This way your daily life and schedule is impacted as minimally as possible.
At Northstar Painting, we have the dedicated, experienced team needed to do just that. Since our painters are all actual employees, rather than subcontractors, we also can offer the kind of follow-through and accountability that your maintenance needs deserve.
As a case in point, let’s take a look at this local church we recently served.
School and Gymnasium Painting Services: A 1-Week Transformation
This busy gymnasium pulls double duty, being used by a church on weekends and a school on weekdays. We were called to help with a fast transformation, finishing the work in just one week while the kids were enjoying a vacation.
We were happy to help! Our work involved:
- Careful communication and planning, allowing us to create an efficient game plan for the interior painting needs
- Extensive prep, protecting surrounding spaces and surfaces (containment is key!)
- Cleaning and prepping the surfaces themselves to ensure secure paint adhesion
- We also used a rust inhibiting primer above the door frames to stop any corrosion in its tracks
- Applied fresh paint to the walls, doors, and ceiling deck (love that deep black ceiling!)
- Cleanup in anticipation of the school opening its doors
- Finished on-time, as promised!
How Can We Meet Your Commercial Painting and Maintenance Needs?
Let’s discuss your specific timeline, goals, and projects specs - it would be a pleasure to line our services up with your needs. We offer:
- Interior Painting
- Exterior Painting
- Drywall Repair
- Zero-VOC Painting
- Energy Efficient Roof Coatings... and more!
As always, you can confidently trust Northstar Painting with your interior commercial painting goals. Here’s what makes us different:
- We are fully licensed and insured
- Your project will never be sold to a subcontractor (we handle it directly!)
- We are deadline-driven
- We have extremely high employee retention, allowing us to offer consistent, personalized service from dedicated team members
- Over the years, we have built strong relationships with exceptional vendors. If your project has unique requirements, we take the time to be certain that the ideal product and specifications are chosen for maximum performance.
- Our clients include respected, well-known international brands
- We will coordinate with your team, ensuring that your staff and operations will not be disrupted